Email MeHeather M. Cullen Esq.
Riverside Divorce Lawyer and Family Law Attorney Heather Cullen is the Senior Attorney at the Law Office of Heather Cullen. Attorney Cullen has practiced Family Law exclusively since 1998.
Attorney Cullen is a native Southern Californian who graduated Cum Laude with a dual Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy & in Law and Society from the University of California, Riverside. Attorney Cullen then earned her Juris Doctor Degree from the University of California at Davis, School of Law.
Attorney Cullen is currently an active member of State Bar of California. She licensed to practice law in the State of California as well as the U.S. District Court Central District of California. Attorney Cullen is also an active member of the Riverside County and San Bernardino County Bar Associations.
Attorney Cullen founded The Law Office of Heather Cullen in 2008 and has practiced exclusively in the Riverside and San Bernardino courts for over 15 years. Her years of knowledge provide clients with a fast track through filing procedures and issues that unrepresented clients may encounter as difficult and time consuming. Attorney Cullen has established a law firm that puts client's first and applies cutting edge technology to provide effective and reliable legal representation.
If you are contemplating divorce, if your spouse has filed for divorce, or if you have any other family law issue, we invite you to contact one of our lawyers today for a confidential consultation.
From our offices in Riverside, California, we represent clients throughout Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, including the communities of Riverside, Eastvale, Norco, Corona, Temecula, Hemet, and Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, San Bernardino, Chino, Highland, Redlands and Rancho Cucamonga.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Military Divorce
- Termination of Domestic Partnerships
- Property Rights
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Unmarried/Paternity/Parental Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Post Marital Settlements/Prenuptial Agreements
- Parental Relocations/Move Aways
- Modifications of Custody and Support
- Contested/Uncontested Divorce
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Termination of Domestic Partnership
- High Value Asset Determination and Division
- Business Valuation and Division
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Parental Rights (Unmarried - Paternity)
- Garnishments (Wage Assignments)
- Post-Marital Settlements
- Pre-Marital Agreements (Pre-nuptial Agreements)
- Parental Relocations (Move Away of a Parent)
- Military Retirement
- Retirement & Pension Division
- Uncontested Divorce
- Unbundled Services
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- University of California at Davis School of Law, Davis, California
- University of California, Riverside, California
Honors and Awards
- Top Lawyer, Inland Empire Magazine, November
- Women of Distinction, Inland Empire Magazine, January, 2014
- Outstanding Women Leaders, Inland Empire Magazine, June, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association