Stephanie Reyes Esq.
- Attorney at Law
Stephanie Reyes is an Attorney at the law firm of Cullen & Murphy. Attorney Reyes is currently an active member of the State Bar of California and practices exclusively Family Law.
Attorney Stephanie Reyes is a Southern California native who received her Juris Doctorate from Trinity Law School in Orange County. In law school, Attorney Reyes was a member of Trinity Law Review, ultimately positioned as Executive Editor. Attorney Reyes was also awarded the AmJur Award in both Torts and Contracts for excellent in those areas of law.
Attorney Reyes is an experienced, thoughtful, and client-focused attorney who takes a comprehensive and practical approach to family law matters. Attorney Reyes is also a zealous and passionate advocate when necessary and compromising when possible. Attorney Reyes is licensed to practice law in all courts in the State of California and currently practices Family Law exclusively.
Attorney Stephanie Reyes is a valued member of the Cullen & Murphy legal team.
Our offices in Riverside, California, represent clients throughout Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, including the communities of Riverside, Eastvale, Norco, Corona, Temecula, Hemet, and Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, San Bernardino, Chino, Highland, Redlands, and Rancho Cucamonga.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Military Divorce
- Termination of Domestic Partnerships
- Property Rights
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Unmarried/Paternity /Parental Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Post Marital Settlements/Prenuptial Agreements
- Parental Relocations/Move Aways
- Modifications of Custody and Support
- Contested/Uncontested Divorce
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Legal Separation
- High Value Asset Determination and Division
- Business Valuation and Division
- Parental Rights (Unmarried - Paternity)
- Pre-Marital Agreements (Pre-nuptial Agreements)
- Parental Relocations (Move Away of a Parent)
- Military Retirement
- Retirement & Pension Division
- Uncontested Divorce
- Unbundled Services
- California, 2016
- Trinity School of Law, Santa Ana, California
Honors and Awards
- Lawyer of Distinction (Firm Attorney), Lawyers of Distinction, 2021
- Best of the IE: Lawyers Awards (Firm Attorney), Inland Empire Magazine, 2021
- Lawyer of Distinction (Firm Attorney), Lawyer of Distinction, 2020
- Industry Leader (Firm Attorney), Inland Empire Magazine, 2020
- Leading Lawyer Firm (Firm Attorney), Inland Empire Magazine, 2020
- Outstanding Women in Law (Firm Attorney), Inland Empire Magazine, 2020