Jessica Robles Esq.
- Attorney at Law
Jessica Robles is an Attorney at the law firm of Cullen & Murphy. Attorney Robles is currently an active member of the State Bar of California and practices exclusively Family Law.
Attorney Robles is a Southern California native who completed her bachelor's degree in Mathematics at California State University, San Bernardino. She received her Juris Doctor Degree from Golden Gate University School of Law, where she graduated in the top 2% of her class. During Law School, she was a Golden Gate University Law Review member as an Associate Editor.
Attorney Robles approaches family law issues with legal objectivity yet personal awareness of her client's needs. Attorney Robles is an impassioned client advocate when required and flexible when necessary. Attorney Robles understands that family law matters are emotional and difficult and applies that knowledge throughout the client's representation.
Attorney Jessica Robles is a valued member of the Cullen & Murphy legal team.
Our offices in Riverside, California, represent clients throughout Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, including the communities of Riverside, Eastvale, Norco, Corona, Temecula, Hemet, and Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, San Bernardino, Chino, Highland, Redlands, and Rancho Cucamonga
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Military Divorce
- Termination of Domestic Partnerships
- Property Rights
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Unmarried/Paternity /Parental Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Post Marital Settlements/Prenuptial Agreements
- Parental Relocations/Move Aways
- Modifications of Custody and Support
- Contested/Uncontested Divorce
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Legal Separation
- High-Value Asset Determination and Division
- Business Valuation and Division
- Parental Rights (Unmarried - Paternity)
- Pre-Marital Agreements (Pre-nuptial Agreements)
- Parental Relocations (Move Away of a Parent)
- Military Retirement
- Retirement & Pension Division
- Uncontested Divorce
- Unbundled Services
- California, 2021
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctorate
- California State University, San Bernardino
- Bachelor of Arts
Honors and Awards
- Lawyer of Distinction (Firm Attorney), Lawyers of Distinction, 2021
- Best of the IE: Lawyers Awards (Firm Attorney), Inland Empire Magazine, 2021