April 2017 Archives

Your child's medical condition and the other parent

Parenting by itself can be a difficult job, but co-parenting with a difficult ex comes with its own set of maladies. Indeed, you may have differences about entertainment, rule enforcement and discipline, but when it comes to medical treatment (and payment for procedures) parents should be on the same page.

Long-range support and the child with severe autism

Usually, child support in California ends when the child turns 18 (unless he or she is a full-time student, in which case it can continue until he or she is age 19). In some rare cases, a support agreement might call for one or both parents to support the child through a four-year college degree.

What you need to know about military divorce

As a service member thinking about divorce, it is important to realize that there are certain laws that apply to you that do not apply to civilians. This does mean that your divorce will be more complicated, it simply means that there are some different matters you will have to address. One of the first things you should do is to hire an attorney in the Riverside area that has experience with military divorces.

Find out how we can help you.

Call 951.824.6449, chat with us, or request a consultation below.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Our Office Locations

Riverside Office
4094 Chestnut Street
Riverside, CA 92501

Phone: 951-824-6449
Fax: 951-715-4601
Map & Directions
Email Us

Temecula Office
28465 Old Town Front Street
Suite 321
Temecula, CA 92590

Phone: 951-824-6449
Fax: 951-715-4601
Map & Directions
Email Us