Call or EMAIL Us Today:

How can a court declare someone an unfit parent?

Threatening your relationship with your children is one of the worst things your spouse can do to you during a divorce. Unfortunately, it isn't that uncommon for one spouse to swear that he or she will gain full custody by any means necessary. You may even hear your spouse declare, loudly and to anyone who will listen, that you're "unfit" to be a parent.

Find out how we can help you.

Call 951.824.6449, chat with us, or request a consultation below.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Our Office Locations

Riverside Office
4094 Chestnut Street
Riverside, CA 92501

Phone: 951-824-6449
Fax: 951-715-4601
Map & Directions
Email Us

Temecula Office
28465 Old Town Front Street
Suite 321
Temecula, CA 92590

Phone: 951-824-6449
Fax: 951-715-4601
Map & Directions
Email Us