Call or EMAIL Us Today:

Understanding state laws may ease the child custody process

Divorce has become a reality of modern life in California, and, sadly, in many cases, it is the children that are most traumatized. However, couples who can communicate about what is in the best interest of the child may limit the effect of the divorce on the child. Understanding the state laws related to child custody and child support may also ease the process. An immediate concern about who will have child custody is only natural.

Tips on dealing with missed parenting time

The Memorial Day weekend holiday is the unofficial beginning of summer. (because the official start is not until June 22). Nevertheless, many families tend to celebrate the holiday with trips to amusement parks, picnics and swim parties. Some divorced and separated parents may not be able to enjoy the weekend with their kids , especially when the other parent doesn’t follow their parenting time order.  

Both parents' permission is needed for passports

If you have a child who is 15 years old or younger, and you want to get a passport for that child, you're going to need your signature and the signature of the child's other parent in most cases. If you and the other parent have joint custody, you can't get the passport on your own.

Find out how we can help you.

Call 951.824.6449, chat with us, or request a consultation below.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Our Office Locations

Riverside Office
4094 Chestnut Street
Riverside, CA 92501

Phone: 951-824-6449
Fax: 951-715-4601
Map & Directions
Email Us

Temecula Office
28465 Old Town Front Street
Suite 321
Temecula, CA 92590

Phone: 951-824-6449
Fax: 951-715-4601
Map & Directions
Email Us