Alexandria M. Jaquay Esq.
- Attorney at Law
Alexandria Jaquay is an Attorney at the law firm of Cullen & Murphy. Attorney Jaquay is currently an active member of the State Bar of California and practices exclusively Family Law.
Attorney Jaquay is a Southern California native. She attended and completed law school while being a full-time paralegal and mother of two. Attorney Jaquay graduated in the top 1% of her class while excelling at legal writing and research.
Attorney Jaquay has been with the firm of Cullen & Murphy since 2002, and she has worked on family law matters ranging from a simple separation resolution to a contested divorce, including high asset division and competing custody requests.
Throughout her career, Attorney Jaquay has worked closely with her clients to understand the details of each case to determine the best interest of her clients.
Attorney Alexandria Jaquay is a valued member of the Cullen & Murphy legal team.
Our offices in Riverside, California, represent clients throughout Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, including the communities of Riverside, Eastvale, Norco, Corona, Temecula, Hemet, and Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, San Bernardino, Chino, Highland, Redlands, and Rancho Cucamonga.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child & Visitation
- Military Divorce
- Termination of Domestic Partnerships
- Property Rights
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Unmarried/Paternity /Parental Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Post Marital Settlements/Prenuptial Agreements
- Parental Relocations/Move Aways
- Modifications of Custody and Support
- Contested/Uncontested Divorce
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Legal Separation
- High Value Asset Determination and Division
- Business Valuation and Division
- Parental Rights (Unmarried - Paternity)
- Pre-Marital Agreements (Pre-nuptial Agreements)
- Parental Relocations (Move Away of a Parent)
- Military Retirement
- Retirement & Pension Division
- Uncontested Divorce
- Unbundled Services
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2020
- California Southern Law School, Riverside, California
Honors and Awards
- Annual Best of the IE - Lawyers Awards (Firm Attorney), Inland Empire Magazine, 2021
- Client Champion - Platinum Distinction (Firm Attorney), Martindale-Hubbell®, 2021
- Lawyer of Distinction (Firm Attorney), Lawyer of Distinction, 2021
- Leading Lawyer Firm (Firm Attorney), Inland Empire Magazine, 2020
- Outstanding Women in Law (Firm Attorney), Inland Empire Magazine, 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar Association