Couples who have accumulated considerable assets while married and who are now seeking divorce face unique and complex challenges in property division.
With the complicated nature of high-net-worth divorce cases, it is crucial that you work with an experienced and knowledgeable law firm. To schedule an appointment, contact our high-net-worth divorce lawyers.
Corona High High-Asset Divorce Lawyers
We understand the complications inherent in high-net-worth divorce when it comes to reaching settlement on important issues such as property division, spousal support and child support. There may be disagreement over which assets should be considered community marital property, and there could even be conflict over whether assets exist at all.
Our lawyers have years of experience and the necessary knowledge and ability to make sure that you keep or receive everything to which you are entitled. Our legal team will:
- Identify hidden assets such as off-shore accounts
- Valuation of businesses and controllable cash flow
- Valuation of assets and real property
- Clarify the proper portion of partnership interest and employee benefits packages that are subject to marital division
- Properly classify and protect personal property that should not be classified as marital property
- Separate commingled property, or personal property that was used to add value to marital property, from marital property for special consideration in property division
We strive to obtain a fair and reasonable division of marital property and assets as efficiently as possible, so that our clients can avoid diminishing the value of what they have built during their marriage in a long and unnecessarily drawn-out legal battle.
Contact Our San Bernardino Complex Marital Property Law Firm Today
To schedule an initial consultation with one of our experienced Corona high-asset divorce attorneys, contact our California family law firm today. Call 951-824-6449. We have law offices in both Temecula and Riverside.